Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Naya Rivera engaged to rapper Big Sean after just six months

Naya Rivera show off her new square-cut diamond engagement ring while attending Latina magazine's Hollywood Hot List Party on Thursday.
The 26-year-old Glee starlet's rep officially confirmed the young couple's happy news to Just Jared.


The half-Puerto Rican beauty  wore a low-cut camisole tucked into black silky trousers with her wedding bling.
Naya spent the afternoon promoting her debut single Sorry featuring her 25-year-old fiancé.
Meanwhile, the two-time Grammy nominee - born Sean Anderson - was 2,500 miles away performing at his concert in Toronto.
Rivera and Big Sean first went public with their relationship at the 42 film premiere last April, but they first connected over Twitter.
'Every morning I wake up, I look over at her and be like, "I'm winning so hard,"' the Hall of Fame hitmaker told E! News.
'He's awesome, and I'm really happy, and I feel like I'm in a really good place in my life,' Naya gushed to E! Online in May. 
'So yeah, we're doing really well.'

Congratulations to both of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment