Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Chris Brown Opens up about infamous Rihanna Incident, says it was his biggest wake up call and adds,'I learned from it'

 One can hardly mention Chris Brown's name without having Rihanna's battered face popping up at the back of one's mind. The 24 year old star  however told The Guardian in a recent interview that the incident , which he now refers to as 'the Rihanna Incident', woke him up. He said, '[It was] probably the biggest wake-up call for me. 


'I had to stop acting like a little teenager, a crazy, wild young guy.'
But Chris said despite his arrest for domestic violence he is not a violent man. He added , ''You can talk with all my girls that I did mess with before, and it's never been a violent history.'
Even though he has had a history of public incidents since then - including an on-air tantrum and violent brawls with other rappers Drake and Frank Ocean - the 24-year said he has learnt from that tragic night in 2009 and its aftermath, which he calls 'one of the most troubling times in [his] life.'
'I learned from it, and it was almost like… I wouldn't say it happened for a reason, but it was something to trigger my mind to be more of a mature adult. To handle myself in situations, don't throw tantrums, don't be a baby about it.'
Chris - who described himself as a 'walking art piece' - was not as accepting about having to continue to pay for the 'incident'.


No comments:

Post a Comment